Barbara Holman has received numerous awards for her art and designs. Collection includes records, catalogs, posters, brochures, newsletters, and other items published by the University. Archives include documents, photographs, and other unpublished materials created by the University. Include the college catalog, yearbooks, and budgets may also be found in the online catalog.
Student theses may be found in the online catalog. To find University Publications in the online catalog search title "University of Texas-Pan American thesis" to look specifically for a thesis or dissertation from past years.
- Diario 2012. Le parole dellanno. (Italian Edition)!
- Theories of Mind: An Introductory Reader.
- A Truer God: The Supreme Spirit of Light and Love in the Hebrew and Greek Scriptures.
- The Caterpillar Club: Stories and Searches for lost Wartime Airplanes.!
You may also search by Advanced Keyword with the major subject. Select the Location: Special Collections. This will retrieve most theses in this category.
The University of Texas-Pan American
Repository of Intellectual Output collects, preserves, disseminates, and showcases the academic, educational, and research oriented material that has been published by UTRGV Faculty. Edinburg College opened its doors in September, Since then, our community has gone through 7 name changes, and has grown from a two-year college to a doctoral degree research institution.
Books, oral histories, and some maps are cataloged in the online catalog. Major collections include: Serials Collection Collection includes newspapers and other periodicals published in South Texas and Northern Mexico.
Please contact Special Collections for a list of regional serials, an online list will be forthcoming. Chicano Collection Collection includes newspapers and other materials pertaining to the uprising of the Chicano movement from Texas, California, and Arizona. The Chicano movement was a complex movement including a celebration of the culture of Mexican Americans and protests seeking political empowerment and civil rights.
- Find the right school for you.
- UTRGV | List of Special Collections.
- The Trial Of Gesh: Book Two in the Onyalum Series.
- Focus On Lighting Photos: Focus on the Fundamentals (The Focus On Series).
You can click on any point in the chart to navigate to that school. Please upgrade your browser.
Economic diversity and student outcomes at Texas-Pan American - The New York Times
School type Selective public. Athletic Conference NA. Looking for a different college? Among the lowest About typical Among the highest. Median parent income For students born in , approximately the class of , in dollars. No data available for Texas-Pan American. Lowest No.
here College of Charleston 9. Westfield State. Southern at New Orleans. Christopher Newport 1. Chance a poor student has to become a rich adult The share of children who were from the bottom fifth of incomes as students and moved to the top fifth as adults.
Bluefield State 6. Median student income at age 34 Incomes continue to grow, but the relative ranks remain roughly stable after this age. Overall mobility index This measure reflects both access and outcomes, representing the likelihood that a student at Texas-Pan American moved up two or more income quintiles.
- Administrators and Faculty < South Texas College.
- Niyas Indian Cuisine: Sweets and Deserts.
- Várias Histórias (Classics of Brazilian Literature Livro 14) (Portuguese Edition)!
- Tres Comedias Modernas en un acto y en prosa (Spanish Edition)?
- Change Horizons: Three Novellas?
- EMMA DANIELS TIME TRAVEL STORIES (3 Books in 1)!
- Sport Navigation Menu.